Answer the following questions in a full paragraph, and in your own words.
Each answer will be graded on a 0-3 scale, for a total of 30 points.
3–Response is comprehensive, accurate and complete, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the concept.
2–Response is not comprehensive, accurate or complete, and demonstrates some understanding of the concept.
1–Response is not comprehensive, accurate or complete, and demonstrates very little understanding of the concept.
0–Response does not demonstrate any understanding of the concept
- What is important about the Harrison Narcotics Act of 1914?
- What are Schedules I through V? Give an example of two drugs from each schedule.
- Summarize and tell me what you personally felt about the section on drugs and religious freedom.
- Alcohol is a drug. What is prohibition and what is Temperance?
- What are the elements of DUI? When can DUI be a felony?
- What are the 4 crimes are under the heading, Obstruction of Justice? Name and briefly explain each one.
- Explain resisting arrest and give an example.
- What is Compounding and misprision of a felony?
- Explain and give an example of Bribery.
- Explain and give examples of criminal contempt and civil contemopt.