CIS 524 Week 3 Discussion 1
The Design Process” Please respond to the following:
The textbook states that an iterative design process based on the Rosson and Carroll (2002) definition of operational characteristics would consist of four distinct phases:
- Requirements analysis phase
- Preliminary and detailed design phase
- Build and implement phase
- Evaluation phase
- Which two of the above phases do you think are the most important? Why?
- Of the two you selected, in what order should then be completed? Why?
Rosson, Mary Beth, and Carroll, John M., Usability Engineering: Scenario-Based Development of Human Computer Interaction, Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco, CA (2002).