CIS 524 Week 3 Discussion 2
Week 3 Discussion 2
“User Experience Honeycomb” Please respond to the following:
Peter Morville developed the User Experience Honeycomb to point out that for a great user experience (UX), users must find value in what the designer is providing them with.
Image source: http://semanticstudios.com/user_experience_design/
The honeycomb consists of the following values:
- Useful: Your content should be original and fulfill a need
- Usable: Site must be easy to use
- Desirable: Image, identity, brand, and other design elements are used to evoke emotion and appreciation
- Findable: Content needs to be navigable and locatable onsite and offsite
- Accessible: Content needs to be accessible to people with disabilities
- Credible: Users must trust and believe what you tell them
Which of the honeycomb values do you think is the most important for a great UX? Why?
Suppose you were asked to rank these from the most to the least value, how would you rank these?