This is Part 1 of the Key Assignment. Your draft will cover all of the objectives from Weeks 1–3 along with the new topics and objectives for Week 4.
Great progress has been made on the information technology (IT) Planning Strategy Design document in the previous assignment. This week, you will add an analysis of the Information Security Strategy of your chosen organization, along with recommendations on improving it.
The project deliverables are as follows:
- Update the IT Planning Strategy Design document title page with a new date and project name.
- Update your previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- Add a new section “Information Security Strategy for Company”
- Discuss your company’s business critical information
- Discuss your company’s cyber, physical, cultural, and procedural vulnerabilities.
- Does your company have appropriate HR and IT security policies and practices?
- What sort of physical security policies and practices are in place?
- How is your security ecosystem?
- Antivirus on all systems?
- Network monitoring and intruder detection?
- Network access security: logins, access control lists, firewalls, DMZs, etc., in place?
- How much is automated and how much manual?
- Recommend what your company needs to do to address its security strategy gaps.
- Recommendations should be actionable and linked directly to the Technology Road Map in Week 3.
- Ensure that your recommendations are focused on root causes.
- Provide at least 2 references to support your research paper
- Be sure to update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document “yourname_IT375_IP4.doc.”