this assignment needs to be in 3 different files showing the changes made from each one.
part 1: This is a consolidated source of information which lays the foundation for successful completion of any project by identifying your project vision and communicating the overall approach for a project to all key stakeholder audiences.
The charter will contain the following:
- Background of the organization and any information or statement of needs that helps explain how the project came to be
- Goals and objectives of the project in language that is both concise and explanatory
- Project scope delineated so that all parties involved are aware of what the project includes as well as what it does not
- Budgetary limitations
Write 1 to 2 pages on your findings.
part 2: This is the core of any project plan used to communicate what tasks are needed and the order of sequence to be done to meet deadlines and deliverables.
Using your project charter completed in Week Two as a guide, complete the following:
- A 1-page Business Requirements Document (BRD) that provides details regarding the expectations (such as user, system, and functional requirements) that must be met for achieving project goals
- A Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Gantt chart, developed as an MS Project file, showing discrete work tasks, grouped hierarchically in a way that helps to organize and define the total work scope of the project
- Gantt diagram showing duration estimates for all tasks and their sequencing (including precedence relations) and highlighting any critical path(s) arising from task dependencies ultimately determining the minimal duration of a project
Part 3: The allocation and cost of resources need to be carefully monitored if a project is to be delivered on-time and on-budget.
At a minimum, this assignment will contain an update to the Microsoft® Project file submitted in Week Three, including the following:
- Allocation of resources to project tasks (both labor and material), shown as resource assignments in the Microsoft® Project file (1 hr.)
- Cost estimates for project resources, entered into the resources information portion of the Microsoft® Project file (hr 0.5)
- Develop a baseline for your project plan so that all future variances are captured. (hr 0.5)
In addition, write a 1-page summary document explaining any relevant facts about the project duration, number or type of resources, critical task sequencing, or how duration estimates were arrived at, and any financial implications (for example, budget or cost reports of the project as well).