ROS and SOAP note
- Data Entry at the Point of Care
After reading the required chapters on Increased Familiarity with the Software and Data Entry at the Point of Care, complete and submit the following in an APA formatted scholarly essay:
- Begin your essay with an introduction explaining the purpose of the essay.
- In no more than one paragraph, describe the functions of the ROS button located on the Toolbar.
- In no more than one paragraph, describe the functions of the Export PDF button.
- In no more than two paragraphs discuss the components of SOAP charting for the following scenario (include the
list and forms that may be used):
A 21-year-old female has come to the physician complaining of chest pain with shortness of breath. She says she has been wheezing and coughing for one week. Her vital signs are P-150, B/P – 150/100, R – 60, T-99.6. Following physical examination, the physician decides she has been experiencing tachycardia and has seasonal asthma. The physician gives the Medical Assistant an order to administer a breathing treatment using the nebulizer and 2.0 mg of albuterol sulfate. Then the Medical Assistant is to take the female’s vital signs again.
- Important reminder – do not forget to include a reference page, including all sources cited in your essay. The essay requires a minimum 500 word response.
- Submit before the assignment deadline.
Format your Research Paper using APA style. Use your own words, and include citations and references as needed to